This is the first meme I’ve been asked to do 🙂
I’ve been tagged by @moors_mummy whose asked 12 questions for me to answer, I then have to ask 12 questions and tag people to answer.
So here goes!
1. What’s the worst thing about being a parent? Without a doubt I’d say the disturbed sleep. It’s like horrid jet lag without the fun holiday! It’s the not knowing each night how much sleep I’m going to get that’s hard!
2. What’s your favourite book of all time (kid or adult)? I’ve always loved Dogger by Shirley Hughes. Ive read it to every class I’ve had and am looking forward to reading it to Isaac.
3. Holidays-sun or snow? Can I be awkward and say Autumn?! I can’t ski and sometimes get a bit bored on sun holidays but for our honeymoon we went to New England in Autumn, the colours of the leaves were just incredible.
4. What was your first job and how much per hour did you earn? My first job was in a newsagents earning £2 an hour-seems ridiculous now! I had to be at work at 7:30 and can remember cutting my hands on the newspaper bindings every week:-(
5. Beer, wine or spirits? Spirits definitely, in cocktail form!
6. Which famous person do you wish you’d sat next to at school? That’s a hard one, so many spring to mind, some for very shallow reasons-Brad Pitt to name just 1! I’d love to say someone from history and appear intelligent! But think I’ll say Miranda Hart as she’s someone I’d quite like as a friend.
7. Can you ride a bike, roller skate and do the splits? Yes to the first 2
8. Who was your first crush? Mark Dent from primary school
9. White,dark or milk chocolate? Umm all 3 as long as its Cadburys
10. What was the last thing you said to your husband? Can I have a cup of Ovaltine, crickey I sound old!
11. What was your favourite subject at school? English at A-level was brilliant due to a slightly bonkers teacher.
12. What is your favourite pudding? Sticky toffee pudding and ice cream
Right, phew! My turn now
1. What’s your favourite time of day?
2. Where would you most like to visit and who with?
3. Which superpower would you have for a day?
4. Favourite song?
5. Which skill would you like to learn?
6. What made you laugh today?
7. Ideal breakfast?
8. Sunset or sunrise?
9. What’s your favourite board game?
10. Best biscuit to have with a cuppa?
11. Favourite place in the UK?
12. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
Sorry if you’ve already been tagged in lots of these! I’m going to tag
Have fun! X